Monday, August 12, 2019



If you want to see someone, tell them. If you miss them, tell them. If they make you smile, tell them.

I always thought that the only way I could feel accomplished in anything I do is if I go at it alone. If I succeed with no one’s help or support, it would make me stronger.
Well, I was way wrong. You know what it made me? Lonely.
The importance of surrounding yourself with a strong Vibe Tribe is so important. We learn that none of our life issues are actually as scary as they seem when we have someone to hold our hand through the storm, and when we emerge, the feeling of strength is unparalleled. 
Call or text someone you care about today. Share a funny story, an old memory, or make a plan for coffee. 
Send a smile out to the world today, we need more of those.
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment